Easy Article Publishing for MLM

By Karyn Weger


Article Publishing Made Easy

I love article marketing, but I hate doing it. I began not long ago, and became a student of the process. Having not done it before, it certainly presented plenty of challenges in my network marketing efforts.

Using some popular tools for spinning and article submission, I found that it was a very tedious process for me, taking a lot of time and frustration. My tools lacked good tracking and had horrible training. I struggled through it, and saw success, but only with tremendous effort. Yet I still felt that something was missing and that I wasn’t reaching anywhere near the potential that article marketing held.

Then, last week, as a Market Samurai patron I was invited to buy their brand new article submission module in the early release. Naturally, I leaped at the opportunity.

I’ve used it for just 2 days now, nevertheless decided to share my first opinion.

Article Marketing Training

The immediate thing that struck me was the introduction videos, released even ahead of the product itself. In merely a few brief videos, all the “missing links” and gaps in my of article publishing were cleared up. For me, it was one huge “aha” moment after the other. Months and months of unknown, and they manage to fill in all those blanks, and I had never even paid for anything yet!

The software is not only an automation tool the likes of the competition. Instead, they invested the time to explore what pro marketing agencies do to maximize results, and are releasing those methods on to all of us. The software is designed to perfectly implement those exact techniques. Therefore it actually does practice what it preaches, putting quality article marketing within reach of us regular people.

Being that it is newly released, there are no other support videos yet, but none seem too necessary so far.

Maiden Use of Market Samurai's New Product

I jumped right in and was thrilled from the outset. The setup took barely a few seconds, and I was already publishing an article. It was a normal cut and paste task, followed by a single click of an automated spin button. The total article was spun in moments, ready for my review.

A manual review of the spin words is suggested, and the interface made it prompt and easy. The word choices were right on target. 10 minutes and I was confident I had a marvelous result, compared to the nonsense that my former spinner often produced.

Then, you push the Syndicate button. That is it! I didn't believe it. I normally would spend hours messing with my previous spinner, eager to get it to look right, and then never actually knowing what the results were.

Now, the articles I submitted are pending review from the syndication networks, so I can’t tell you the results yet. But this is one of those rare products that is so impressive from the start, that I have nothing but confidence. We’ll have to wait to find out the results.




About the Author:



Grab The Post URL

URL:
HTML link code:
BB (forum) link code:

Leave a comment

  • Google+
  • 0Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Disqus

0 Response to "Easy Article Publishing for MLM"

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus